Photography by Ben Dearnley
You will need an 8-cup capacity metal pudding steamer.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 16 chocolate biscuits
- 1.25 litres vanilla ice-cream, softened
- 1 cup Foster Clark's vanilla custard
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup granulated nuts
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, roughly crushed
- chocolate Ice Magic, sprinkles and silver cachous, to decorate
- Foster Clark's vanilla custard, to serve
Line an 8 cup-capacity metal pudding steamer with plastic wrap, allowing a 2cm overhang.
Break 10 biscuits into 2cm pieces. Combine ice-cream, biscuit pieces, custard, marshmallows, coconut, nuts and raspberries in a bowl. Spoon mixture into prepared steamer. Smooth top. Top with remaining biscuits. Freeze overnight or until firm.
Stand pudding at room temperature for 5 minutes to soften. Turn out onto a plate. Carefully peel away wrap. Drizzle with Ice Magic. Top with sprinkles and cachous. Serve with custard.
Super Food Ideas - December 2008, Page 90
Recipe by Kim Coverdale