Photography by Steve Brown
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 500ml thickened cream
- 1/3 cup icing sugar mixture
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 x 50g chocolate honeycomb bars
- 250g packet Cottage Cookies Triple Choc Temptation
- milk chocolate curls, to decorate
Using an electric mixer, beat cream, icing sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
Finely chop 1 honeycomb bar. Fold through half of the cream mixture. Sandwich cookies together with honeycomb mixture. Place on a plate to form 2 logs, side by side. Spread remaining cream mixture over top and sides of logs. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Chop remaining honeycomb bar. Top cake with chopped honeycomb and chocolate curls just before serving. Slice cake on an angle to create a striped effect.
Super Food Ideas - December 2007, Page 43
Recipe by Kim Coverdale